Date: 4th to 14th November 2021
Location: Club La Santa – Lanzarote
Introduction: Due to the strange year we have had and the fact that the Volcano race got moved from April to November I thought I would add this camp as I really believe that things will have returned close to normal and so just want give every opportunity to get back doing the things we love.
Aim: To offers a unique training and racing experience that really is unequalled! To bring athletes together at the best training venue in the world and enjoy some quality training but in a relaxed and fun environment.
Who is it for: This camp is aimed at all abilities, ages and distances.
What to expect:
- The training: The volume of training will be higher than most are use to but this is what a training camp is for! To use as a period of overload. But every session will have specific goals and objectives. Every session will have options so that it is tailored to individual needs.
- Technical aspects: Throughout the whole course an emphasis will be placed on technique and skills. This will be backed up by individual assessment and video work.
- Lectures: To cover all aspects of triathlon. Training methods, techniques, and programmes. Swim Bike & Run technique. Equipment. Diet & fluid replacement plus others.
- Practical feedback: It is our aim to provide each course member with as much individual feedback as possible to help establish strengths and weaknesses, heart rate zones and other useful data.
- Don’t forget it is a holiday: Nothing is compulsory and there will be time to enjoy all the fantastic facilities at Club La Santa. We also make it a priority to make all training as fun as possible and include a number of non triathlon activities.
Camp Price: £240 / 260€
Limited Space: This camp will be limited to 30 people
Booking onto this Camp
If you would like to book onto this camp or find out more information about it please contact me Richard Hobson: email@example.com
Booking Form: You can Download Here
Travel and Accommodation:
Accommodation – Once confirmed on the camp contact the reservation team at Club La Santa UK (Sports Tours International) – Tel: 0161 790 9890 email: firstname.lastname@example.org – ref (Richard Hobson Volcano Camp 2021)
For Flights to Arrecife- There are now many options of airports to travel from in the UK and most of Europe so its best to just search the option that suits you best.
On Arrival at Arrecife airport – Club la Santa is about a 25min drive or Taxi ride. Taxis are easy to find and very use to taking bikes. They normally cost about 35 euro (+ 5 euro / bike). Car Rental is a good alternative as you can rent a car one way with Cabrera Medina and then maybe use the car to pick up some vital supplies for your week of training! You will pass a new Lidl on the way to CLS
Club La Santa
Find out more about the World Class Sports resort of Club La Santa
The 36th Volcano Triathlon: (Saturday 6th November)