Are you ready to take on the Challenge?
Complete 4 Tour de France Mountain Stages during this 7 day Triathlon Camp
18th to 25th June
Stay at Chalet Le 4 – A beautiful and luxurious Alpine Chalet in the farmer’s village of Le Grand Bornand at the foot of one of the iconic climbs of the Tour de France, the Col de la Colombiere. This really is a beautiful and iconic biking region of the world.
For more information about Chalet le 4 click here
Training To include:
- Bike Training:
- 4 tour de France stages from this year’s and recent TdFs
- Swim training:
- Run training:
To see the full program click here
Package to include:
- Transfer to and from Geneva Airport or Annecy train station
- All rides fully supported by both support vehicle and Richard Hobson on the bike!
- 5 nights home cooked dinner in the chalet
- 2 nights dinner out not included
- 7 days breakfast
- 7 days packed lunch or at the chalet
- 7 days tea/coffee/homemade cakes/biscuits
- Free use of the on-site facilities (pool, gym, sauna, WiFi
Package Price 1500€ / person (this is based on a twin shared room)
Price for non training participants 500 €
Spaces limited to 10 athletes so book early
For more information about Chalet le 4 or for Booking contact: Piet Hein Schram
For more information about the camp and the training contact: Richard Hobson
Booking Conditions: To secure your place on the camp, please contact Piet Hein Schram at Chalet le 4 to pay a 20% deposit. Once there are at least seven confirmed athletes, we will then contact you for payment of the remaining 80%. In case we there is no sufficient interest for the camp by the end of March, we will refund you your deposit. In case of cancellation by the athlete, refunds are given at the sole discretion of Chalet le 4.