I have coached and worked with a number of elite and amateur athletes over the years and have help so many to achieve their goals, which has been incredibly satisfying. In 2004 I was GB Olympic coach and travelled to Athens with the 2 athletes that I had been coaching. Julie Dibens, double Olympic and double Commonwealth athlete, and Jodie Swallow, Olympic and Commonwealth athlete.
A key philosophy of mine is that everyone can always improve, no matter what age and what ability. I always believe this and as long as the athletes I coach believe this then they will improve.
Triliving coaching is about believing, working hard, been committed and dedicated, having fun and most importantly been consistent and keeping your life in balance. Its finding a lifestyle that works for my athlete and all my athletes are different.
Bespoke Monthly Training Plan
- Individually tailored to suit the athletes needs.
- prescribed training using Heart rate, pace, power and other means to make sure correct training is been carried out.
- to work around time available
- to fit around family, work and life commitments
- to work with existing club / group sessions when possible
- tracks and monitors progress to be able to see improvement
- periodisation to peak for key races / goals
- flexible so it can be adapted when something unexpected occurs
- unlimited contact via email.
- For full information and prices please email me
12 Week one off Training Plan
- A generic plan individually tailored to suit athletes needs and it will take into considerations:
- Time available
- Event athlete is training for (Sprint / Olympic / Half / IM / other)
- Level of fitness
- Other commitments
- Club / Group sessions
- Training will be set too Heart rate as long as the athlete as a HR monitor
- for full information and prices please email me