I have now been involved with the sport of Triathlon for over 35 years. 10 of these years were as a pro athlete winning 5 National Titles and even a World Championship Team Gold medal back in 1993!
I have coached and worked with a number of elite and amateur athletes over the years and have help so many to achieve their goals, which has been incredibly satisfying. In 2004 I was GB Olympic coach and travelled to Athens with the 2 athletes that I had been coaching. Julie Dibens, double Olympic and double Commonwealth athlete, and Jodie Swallow, Olympic and Commonwealth athlete.
A key philosophy of mine is that everyone can always improve, no matter what age and what ability. I always believe this and as long as the athletes I coach believe this then they will improve.
Triliving coaching is about believing, working hard, been committed and dedicated, having fun and most importantly been consistent and keeping your life in balance. Its finding a lifestyle that works for my athlete and all my athletes are different.
Triliving Coaching is a Bespoke monthly Training Plan.
This plan is tailored to an individuals needs and will take into account the following:
- Event athlete is training for (Sprint / Olympic / Half / IM / other)
- Level of fitness
- Other commitments which include family, work, social etc
- Club / Group sessions
- Time available
- Training will be set to Heart rate or power or pace or all 3.
- for full information about this coaching service please click on this link
- if you have any questions then please email me